Move-in & Welcome Week
Fall Welcome Week
* Fall 2014 Crown Welcome Week Schedule Preview
* Fall 2013 Welcome Week Schedule (students will receive a copy of this year's schedule when they arrive for move-in)
Questions about orientation? Call our voicemail at (831)459-2966 or get in touch with your Fall Orientation Leader – contact information will be sent in August with your final housing info.
Get your Crown 2014 T-shirt!
100% cotton for only $10! If you are interested, fill out the order form and mail it to:
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Orders received by Friday, August 29th are guaranteed to have their size available. Extras in most sizes will also be available on move-in day.
UCSC Exclusive Night at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Tuesday, September 30th.
Buy your ticket now and pick it up when you buy your books in the fall.
Your ticket includes $3 in boardwalk bucks that can be used at any food vendor the night of our event. The ticket also includes coupons for bowling, laser tag and one free ride later in the year (expires June 2015). Transportation provided.
Fall 2014 Move-in - Friday, 9/26 & Saturday, 9/27
The campus is open for regular business on Friday so parking is limited. Following our plan will make move-in as smooth and stress free as possible.
We ask that you do not arrive before your scheduled time. However, you are free to arrive anytime after your assigned move-in time.
If you are unsure of your assigned move-in date & time please check your @ucsc.edu e-mail. All move-in communications have been sent to that address.
First stop is Merrill Parking Lot #119.
1. You must bring a picture ID (driver’s license, passport, student ID card, credit card) to the table to pick up your keys and Move-in tag.
3. After you check in, you will be directed to drive up to Crown. As we have limited parking, you will be allowed only two vehicles up to unload.
4. You will be given 20 minutes to unload your vehicle(s) at the curb near your building.
5. After unloading, you will need to immediately move your car to East Remote.
6. Shuttles will be available to bring you and your family back to Crown to unpack and settle in.
If you arrive after 3:30pm on Friday, September 26th please go directly up to the Crown College Courtyard.
If you need to make alternative arrangements, contact the Crown Housing Coordinator before 5:00pm, Friday, September 5th.
Early move-in accommodations are only available for students who are part of the official Early Arrival Program.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in making move-in a success!