Fellowships and Funding
GENERAL COURSE INFORMATION
Please download your application and email with attachments to email@example.com This fund offers up to $300 towards materials needed by current Crown College students for class projects. These projects may include: Academic research, Creative initiatives, Artistic endeavors.
Winter Quarter: February 18th
Spring Quarter: April 13th
The Crown Class Material Fund offers up to $300 to support individual undergraduate projects by Crown students. These projects may include:
- Academic research
- Creative initiatives
- Artistic endeavors
- Senior Thesis
- Individual Projects
- Group Projects
- Maxiumum request is $300
- Crown College undergraduate students only
- Crown Class Material Funds cannot be used to subsidize Education Abroad programs, class enrollment fees, salaries, personal living expenses, pre-existing ongoing projects, gifts, mementos, award plaques, or recurring or annual events.
- The award is given as reimbursement. Original receipts must be submitted to the Crown College Academic Programs Coordinator at Crown Admin (firstname.lastname@example.org, 831-459-2412, Marina Glagolev).
- One application per group. If you are applying for a group project, one person will apply for the entire group and that person will be responsible for use and reporting of all funds received.
- No project may receive support more than once from this funding source.
- Crown College retains the right to end additional funding of this program at the end of each academic fiscal year (June 30th).
- Funding decisions will be made one week after each application deadline. Notification will be by email to the address on your application.